An unfortunate aspect to writing and blogging when I want to play outside.
When I began blogging, I will admit I had no idea what I was getting into. I just wanted to write.
I discovered a few things along the way:
- Blogging is hard work.
- It takes time, lots of time.
- Blogging and writing my novel was a difficult balance.
5 Ways an Author Blog Could Kill Your Writing (and What to Do Instead). Here are some highlights.
- Blogging is a huge investment in time and effort.
- It robs you of valuable writing time.
- If you want to write a novel, blogging teaches the wrong skills.
- Blogging is “information heavy and story light.”
- If you want to build your storytelling skills – write stories. Readers want to read your stories.
- Author blogs don’t sell books.
- To blog well, you must love blogging.
I enjoy sharing with my readers my stories…
View original post 227 more words
Thank you so much for your comment. :-)